Why use Certified Digital Communications?
Save money by using registered email and SMS for a fraction of the cost of registered mail
In most cases we provide successful delivery receipt within minutes of your message being sent
Registered electronic messages can be used to prove message delivery and content in court
How the process works
1. You provide your message content and recipient list
2. We create your campaign and submit to you for approval
3. Any necessary changes are made and the campaign is sent
4. We record all relevant information in a file that is sealed using an accredited digital certificate
5. The file is encrypted using a hashing algorithm and submitted to 3 public blockchains
6. We provide all documentary evidence and full audit trail which can be used as evidence in a court of law
Is it legal?
After your message has been delivered you receive a digital certificate that contains detailed delivery information and proof of content using cryptographic hash values. This can be used as evidence in court.
A digital signature provided by the South African Post Office Trust Centre is applied to all evidence which seals the documents and proves they are unaltered.
Our system complies with the Electronic Communications & Transactions Act (ECTA), which is the relevant legislation in South Africa. Download our Legal Compliance document below for detailed information.
Chain of Custody
Our system provides a detailed audit trail of each communication so that complete chain of custody cannot be disputed.
All evidence is embedded into the Bitcoin and Ethereum blockchains. This process provides an impenetrable layer of added proof.
We provide an online verification portal that can be used to confirm the validity of any message sent or received using our system.
Click the below link to download our detailed legal compliance document
“a requirement in law that a document or information must be in writing is met if the document or information is in the form of a data message.”